Carrollton Grade School
- Carrollton Grade School's student population of 350 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carrollton Grade School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1862 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Carrollton CUSD 1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carrollton Carrollton High School Grades: 9-12 | 212 students
950 3rd St
Carrollton, IL 62016
(217)942-6913 0.4 9-12 212
- White Hall North Greene Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 372 students
546 N Main St
White Hall, IL 62092
(217)374-2131 10.0 7-12 372
- Greenfield Greenfield Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 334 students
115 Prairie St
Greenfield, IL 62044
(217)368-2551 10.9 PK-8 334
- Greenfield Greenfield High School Grades: 9-12 | 123 students
502 East St
Greenfield, IL 62044
(217)368-2219 11.0 9-12 123
- Jerseyville Jersey Community High School Grades: 8-12 | 1007 students
801 N State St
Jerseyville, IL 62052
(618)498-5561 12.5 8-12 1007
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.