Greenfield Elementary School
- Greenfield Elementary School's student population of 334 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 26% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Greenfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1331 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Greenfield CUSD 10 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenfield Greenfield High School Grades: 9-12 | 123 students
502 East St
Greenfield, IL 62044
(217)368-2219 0.4 9-12 123
- Carrollton Carrollton Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 350 students
721 4th St
Carrollton, IL 62016
(217)942-6831 10.9 PK-8 350
- Carrollton Carrollton High School Grades: 9-12 | 212 students
950 3rd St
Carrollton, IL 62016
(217)942-6913 10.9 9-12 212
- White Hall North Greene Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 372 students
546 N Main St
White Hall, IL 62092
(217)374-2131 12.0 7-12 372
- Medora Medora Intermediate School Grades: 5-6 | 232 students
Po Box 178
Medora, IL 62063
(618)729-3231 12.6 5-6 232
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.