North Greene Elementary School
- North Greene Elementary School's student population of 478 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||478 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Greene Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2928 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Greene CUSD 3 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- White Hall North Greene Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 372 students
546 N Main St
White Hall, IL 62092
(217)374-2131 3.4 7-12 372
- Murrayville Murrayville-woodson Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 166 students
Po Box 170
Murrayville, IL 62668
(217)882-3121 9.5 K-6 166
- Winchester Winchester High School Grades: 9-12 | 185 students
200 W Cross St
Winchester, IL 62694
(217)742-3151 10.8 9-12 185
- Greenfield Greenfield Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 334 students
115 Prairie St
Greenfield, IL 62044
(217)368-2551 12.8 PK-8 334
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.