Carver Elementary School
- Carver Elementary School's student population of 452 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carver Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#806 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montgomery County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Carver Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1224 students
2001 W Fairview Ave
Montgomery, AL 36108
(334)269-3636 0.5 9-12 1224
- Montgomery Montgomery Preparatory Academy For Caree Grades: 10-12
2901 East South Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36116
(334)241-5307 0.8 10-12 n/a
- Montgomery Davis Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 445 students
3605 Rosa Parks Dr
Montgomery, AL 36105
(334)269-3662 1.2 PK-5 445
- Montgomery Loveless Academic Magnet Prog High School Grades: 9-12 | 499 students
215 Hall Street
Montgomery, AL 36108
(334)269-3839 1.3 9-12 499
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.