Davis Elementary School
Davis Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Davis Elementary School's student population of 445 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||445 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Davis Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1176 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montgomery County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Bellingrath Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 470 students
3350 S Court St
Montgomery, AL 36105
(334)269-3623 0.5 6-8 470
- Montgomery Carver Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1224 students
2001 W Fairview Ave
Montgomery, AL 36108
(334)269-3636 0.9 9-12 1224
- Montgomery Floyd Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 431 students
630 Augusta Ave
Montgomery, AL 36111
(334)284-7120 1.1 PK-5 431
- Montgomery Lanier Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1005 students
1756 S Court St
Montgomery, AL 36104
(334)269-3726 1.1 9-12 1005
- Montgomery Carver Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 452 students
3100 Mobile Dr
Montgomery, AL 36108
(334)269-3625 1.2 PK-5 452
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.