Carver Elementarymiddle School
Carver Elementarymiddle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Carver Elementarymiddle School's student population of 315 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carver Elementarymiddle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,119 schools in Michigan (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2631 out of 3119 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Detroit Public Schools Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westland American International Academy Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 297 students
300 Henry Ruff Road
Westland, MI 48186
(734) 713-5525 0.6 K-5 297
- Detroit Detroit Leadership Academy Middlehigh Grades: 6-12 | 401 students
5845 Auburn St
Detroit, MI 48228
(313) 769-2015 0.6 6-12 401
- Dearborn The Dearborn Academy Grades: PK-8 | 497 students
19310 Ford Rd
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313) 982-1300 1.0 PK-8 497
- Dearborn Heights River Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 393 students
20755 Ann Arbor Trl
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
(313) 827-6750 1.0 PK-5 393
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.