Cascade Elementary School
- Cascade Elementary School's student population of 548 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||548 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cascade Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1738 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Renton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Renton Home Program Grades: K-12 | 127 students
2607 Jones Avenue S
Renton, WA 98055
(425)204-2520 0.5 K-12 127
- Renton Tiffany Park Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 441 students
1601 Lake Youngs Way Se
Renton, WA 98058
(425)204-4850 0.5 K-5 441
- Renton Lindbergh Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1273 students
16426 128th Ave Se
Renton, WA 98058
(425)204-3200 0.8 9-12 1273
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.