Cascade Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 875 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 66%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in WA
- Math Proficiency: 31% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), WA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
31% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 50% WA state average), while 45% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 61% WA state average).
How many students attend Cascade Middle School?
875 students attend Cascade Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
34% of Cascade Middle School students are White, 28% of students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Asian, 10% of students are Two or more races, 9% of students are Black, and 9% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cascade Middle School?
Cascade Middle School has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the Washington state average of 16:1.
What grades does Cascade Middle School offer ?
Cascade Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Cascade Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities