- Cascade School's student population of 151 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cascade School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#277 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cascade Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cascade Cascade 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 41 students
321 Central Ave W
Cascade, MT 59421
(406)468-2267 0.0 7-8 41
- Simms Cascade Colony School Grades: PK-8 | 19 students
508 Birdtail Road
Simms, MT 59477
(406)264-5104 12.8 PK-8 19
- Ulm Ulm School Grades: PK-6 | 65 students
6 Ulm-vaughn Road
Ulm, MT 59485
(406)866-3313 14.6 PK-6 65
- Simms Fort Shaw Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 112 students
School Loop Road
Simms, MT 59477
(406)264-5110 17.4 PK-5 112
- Wolf Creek Auchard Creek School Grades: PK-8 | 10 students
9605 Hwy 287
Wolf Creek, MT 59648
(406)562-3528 19.0 PK-8 10
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.