Cavalier High School
- The student population of 115 students has declined by 8% over five years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.28 is more than the state average of 0.21. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Cavalier 6 School District's student population of 410 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 71% has decreased from 98% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,156 in this district is less than the state average of $16,553. The district revenue/student has grown by 26% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $12,538 is less than the state average of $16,523. The district spending/student has grown by 17% over four years.
|School District Name||Cavalier 6 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||410||199|
|District Total Revenue||$5 MM||$3 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$3 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,156||$16,553|
|District Spending / Student||$12,538||$16,523|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CavalierCavalier Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 295 students
Po Box 410
Cavalier, ND 58220
CavalierPembina Spec Ed Cooperative
Po Box 238
Cavalier, ND 58220
NecheNorth Border-neche Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 64 students
Po Box 50
Neche, ND 58265
CrystalValley-edinburg Elementary School-crystalGrades: 5-8 | 70 students
Po Box 129
Crystal, ND 58222
Saint ThomasSaint Thomas Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 32 students
Po Box 150
Saint Thomas, ND 58276