Centerville Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 334 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 30%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 65-69% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Centerville Elementary School?
334 students attend Centerville Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
70% of Centerville Elementary School students are White, 17% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Centerville Elementary School?
Centerville Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Centerville Elementary School offer ?
Centerville Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-4 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Centerville Elementary School part of?
Centerville Elementary School is part of Beverly School District.
Review Centerville Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities