Central Heights High School
- Central Heights High School's student population of 290 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central Heights High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#799 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central Heights School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond Central Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 274 students
3521 Ellis Road
Richmond, KS 66080
(785)869-3355 0.0 PK-5 274
- Greeley Greeley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 63 students
101 S Mary
Greeley, KS 66033
(785)867-3460 7.6 PK-6 63
- Ottawa Ottawa Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 558 students
1230 South Ash
Ottawa, KS 66067
(785)229-8030 10.4 6-8 558
- Ottawa Ottawa Senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 739 students
1120 South Ash
Ottawa, KS 66067
(785)229-8020 10.6 6-12 739
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.