Central High School
- Central High School's student population of 1,081 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 68 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,081 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,029 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#985 out of 2029 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central/Westosha UHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salem Salem Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 968 students
8828 Antioch Rd
Salem, WI 53168
(262) 843-2356 1.4 PK-8 968
- Bristol Bristol Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 839 students
20121 83rd St
Bristol, WI 53104
(262) 857-2334 2.8 PK-8 839
- Silver Lake Riverview Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 480 students
300 Prosser St
Silver Lake, WI 53170
(262) 889-4384 3.3 PK-8 480
- Trevor Trevor-wilmot Grade Grades: PK-8 | 535 students
26325 Wilmot Rd
Trevor, WI 53179
(262) 862-2356 4.2 PK-8 535
- Kansasville Brighton Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
1200 248th Ave
Kansasville, WI 53139
(262) 878-2191 5.1 PK-8 209
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.