Central Valley Elementary - Scotia
- Central Valley Elementary - Scotia's student population of 165 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central Valley Elementary - Scotia's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#674 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CENTRAL VALLEY PUBLIC SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spalding Riverside Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 43 students
124 S Ash
Spalding, NE 68665
(308)497-2431 13.1 6-8 43
- Elba Elba Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 54 students
711 Caroline St
Elba, NE 68835
(308)863-2228 18.4 PK-6 54
- Cedar Rapids Riverside High School Grades: 9-12 | 59 students
408 W Dayton St
Cedar Rapids, NE 68627
(308)358-0640 19.8 9-12 59
- Ord Ord Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 308 students
820 S 16th St
Ord, NE 68862
(308)728-3331 20.9 PK-6 308
- Ord Ord Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 281 students
1800 K St
Ord, NE 68862
(308)728-3241 21.0 7-12 281
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.