Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 3-5
- Enrollment: 288 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 40% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MO state average), while 50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% MO state average).
How many students attend Centralia Intermediate?
288 students attend Centralia Intermediate.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
93% of Centralia Intermediate students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Centralia Intermediate?
Centralia Intermediate has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Centralia Intermediate offer ?
Centralia Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 3-5
What school district is Centralia Intermediate part of?
Centralia Intermediate is part of Centralia R-VI School District.
Review Centralia Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities