Century Jr/sr High School
- Century Jr/sr High School's student population of 207 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Century Jr/sr High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2603 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Century CUSD 100 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ullin Century Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 161 students
4721 Shawnee College
Ullin, IL 62992
(618)845-3572 0.0 K-5 161
- Metropolis Starquest Academy Rssp South Grades: 6-12 | 3 students
1102 W 10th St
Metropolis, IL 62960
(618)342-6778 4.5 6-12 3
- Grand Chain Grand Chain Alternative Center 6 students
251 W 2nd St
Grand Chain, IL 62941
(618)634-2200 4.7 n/a 6
- Dongola Dongola High School Grades: 9-12 | 71 students
Po Box 190
Dongola, IL 62926
(618)827-3524 7.4 9-12 71
- Cypress Cypress Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 131 students
4580 Mount Pisgah Rd
Cypress, IL 62923
(618)657-2525 8.3 PK-8 131
Why does this school only give verbal warnings to Bullies. hat is Not helping the situations going on.
- Posted by Parent - ripgo
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.