Chandler Woods Charter Academy
Chandler Woods Charter Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Chandler Woods Charter Academy's student population of 710 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||710 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chandler Woods Charter Academy's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#379 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chandler Woods Charter Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belmont Belmont Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 347 students
6097 Belmont Ave Ne
Belmont, MI 49306
(616)863-6362 1.3 K-5 347
- Comstock Park Pine Island Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 414 students
6101 Pine Island Dr Ne
Comstock Park, MI 49321
(616)254-5500 1.5 3-5 414
- Comstock Park Comstock Park High School Grades: 9-12 | 649 students
150 6 Mile Rd Ne
Comstock Park, MI 49321
(616)254-5200 2.7 9-12 649
- Grand Rapids Northview High School Grades: 9-12 | 1152 students
4451 Hunsberger Ave Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
(616)363-4857 3.0 9-12 1152
- Rockford Roguewood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 344 students
3900 Kroes St Ne
Rockford, MI 49341
(616)863-6374 3.0 K-5 344
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.