Chapel Hill Academy
- Chapel Hill Academy's student population of 518 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||518 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chapel Hill Academy's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3099 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chapel Hill Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Hazel Harvey Peace Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 603 students
7421 Trail Lake Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76133
(817)814-8800 0.5 PK-5 603
- Houston Harmony School Of Innovation - Fort Worth Grades: 5-12 | 878 students
8100 S Hulen St
Houston, TX 77099
(817)386-5505 0.6 5-12 878
- Fort Worth Sue Crouch Intermediate School Grades: 5-6 | 438 students
8036 Cedar Lk Ln
Fort Worth, TX 76123
(817)370-5670 1.1 5-6 438
- Fort Worth Woodway Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 709 students
6701 Woodway Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76133
(817)370-5890 1.1 PK-5 709
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.