- The student population of 2032 students has declined by 13% over five years.
- The teacher population of 105 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,032 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||105 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.15 is less than the state average of 0.40. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Prince George's County School District's student population of 126,276 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 71% has decreased from 96% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $16,238 is higher than the state average of $13,687. The district revenue/student has grown by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $15,806 is higher than the state average of $13,479. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Prince George's County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||126,276||17,887|
|District Total Revenue||$2,032 MM||$245 MM|
|District Spending||$1,978 MM||$241 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$16,238||$13,687|
|District Spending / Student||$15,806||$13,479|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Upper MarlboroArdmore Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 528 students
9301 Ardwick Ardmore Road
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Lanham Glenarden Woods Elementary SchoolGrades: 2-5 | 483 students
7801 Glenarden Pkwy
Lanham, MD 20706
HyattsvilleKenmoor Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 223 students
3211 82nd Ave
Hyattsville, MD 20785
LanhamThomas Johnson Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 1000 students
5401 Barker Pl
Lanham, MD 20706
BowieErnest Everett Just Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 658 students
1300 Campus Way N
Bowie, MD 20721