Chebanse Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 303 students
- Minority Enrollment: 10%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in IL
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Chebanse Elementary School's ranking?
Chebanse Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% IL state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 32% IL state average).
How many students attend Chebanse Elementary School?
303 students attend Chebanse Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
90% of Chebanse Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Black.
What grades does Chebanse Elementary School offer ?
Chebanse Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-4
What school district is Chebanse Elementary School part of?
Chebanse Elementary School is part of Central Community Unit School District 4.
Review Chebanse Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities