Chester A. Moore Elementary School
- Chester A. Moore Elementary School's student population of 545 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chester A. Moore Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3499 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Lucie School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Pierce Garden City Early Learning Academy Grades: PK-2 | 335 students
2202 Avenue Q
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5277 0.7 PK-2 335
- Fort Pierce Frances K. Sweet Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 602 students
1400 Avenue Q
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5330 1.1 PK-5 602
- Fort Pierce Fort Pierce Westwood High School Grades: 9-12 | 1648 students
1801 Panther Ln
Fort Pierce, FL 34947
(772)468-5400 1.5 9-12 1648
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.