Lincoln Park Academy
Lincoln Park Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Lincoln Park Academy's student population of 1,800 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 86 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||1,800 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||86 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Park Academy's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#791 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Lucie School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Pierce Frances K. Sweet Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 602 students
1400 Avenue Q
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5330 0.6 PK-5 602
- Fort Pierce Garden City Early Learning Academy Grades: PK-2 | 335 students
2202 Avenue Q
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5277 0.6 PK-2 335
- Fort Pierce Chester A. Moore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 545 students
827 N 29th St
Fort Pierce, FL 34947
(772)468-5315 0.7 PK-5 545
This school is the best a high provides good lunches.
- Posted by Teacher - Mr hsu
Thankful for the education, support and encouragement I received as a student. LPA is an academic school, meant for students who have educational goals in mind, not for those wanting an easy diploma. The strict dress code and enforcement of rules is necesary to weed out those students not interested in learning.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Christy
great orchestra, we need more players. but its way too strict, and the dean for middle school is unstable.the dress code is ridiculous, and they should really have cooking classes and other fun classes that STUDENTS would enjoy. And school DOESN''T have too be boring,since were one of the best schools in the nation how about having a little bit of a reward for our achievements!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 56200
This school is not the school to send you rchild to if your child want to getinto and after school activity. They have not way to bus the kids home, so unless you are a stay home mom or dad and can make your own hours. The office staff is also very rude and not very helpful.
- Posted by Parent - dream
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.