Chester Goodridge Elementary School
Chester Goodridge Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Chester Goodridge Elementary School's student population of 789 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||789 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chester Goodridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#635 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boone County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hebron Boone County Area Technology Center
3320 Cougar Path
Hebron, KY 41048
(859)689-7855 0.2 n/a n/a
- Burlington Stephens Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 641 students
5687 Hwy 237
Burlington, KY 41005
(859)334-4460 2.5 PK-5 641
- Burlington Burlington Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 892 students
5946 Orient St
Burlington, KY 41005
(859)334-4440 2.7 PK-5 892
Nearby Homes for Sale
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.