Stephens Elementary School
- Stephens Elementary School's student population of 641 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||641 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stephens Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#620 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boone County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Camp Ernst Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1042 students
6515 Camp Ernst Rd
Burlington, KY 41005
(859)534-4000 1.0 6-8 1042
- Burlington Burlington Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 892 students
5946 Orient St
Burlington, KY 41005
(859)334-4440 1.1 PK-5 892
- Hebron Boone County Area Technology Center
3320 Cougar Path
Hebron, KY 41048
(859)689-7855 2.4 n/a n/a
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.