Stephens Elementary School
- Stephens Elementary School's student population of 636 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||636 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stephens Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,246 schools in Kentucky (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#458 out of 1246 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boone County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Camp Ernst Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 998 students
6515 Camp Ernst Rd
Burlington, KY 41005
(859) 534-4000 1.0 6-8 998
- Burlington Burlington Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 825 students
5946 Orient St
Burlington, KY 41005
(859) 334-4440 1.1 PK-5 825
- Hebron Boone County Area Technology Center
3320 Cougar Path
Hebron, KY 41048
(859) 689-7855 2.4 n/a n/a
The best school around. So into keeping school fun and kids staying safe. You feel like a family here. Can't say enough good things about the school.
- Posted by Parent - Madison
I am now 13 years old; I have moved to many places. But by far... This was the best school I've gone to:)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Patrick webb
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.