Conner High School
- Conner High School's student population of 1,427 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 88 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,427 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||88 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Conner High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,246 schools in Kentucky (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#375 out of 1246 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boone County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hebron Boone County Area Technology Center
3320 Cougar Path
Hebron, KY 41048
(859) 689-7855 0.0 n/a n/a
- Hebron Chester Goodridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 739 students
3330 Cougar Path
Hebron, KY 41048
(859) 334-4420 0.2 PK-5 739
- Burlington Burlington Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 825 students
5946 Orient St
Burlington, KY 41005
(859) 334-4440 2.5 PK-5 825
Conner is a very good school, it''s teachers push you to be better, they try their hardest to make you comfortable in the school, and despite current COVID-19 restrictions they managed to make school interesting. Conner has multiple gateway programs for aspiring engineers, doctors, lawyers, and much more. Conner also offers multiple language courses to help students succeed later in life.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - A Student
Conner High School has a very poor special education department. Any favorable press you may see is greatly exaggerated to the point of untruth. The special ed department staff is arrogant and resistant to accommodating the varied learning styles of differently-abled students. Children are not engaged and challenged and are simply passed along into the next grade level. Any additional programming for the child requires the parent or guardian to vigorously insist on implementation and the staff can and will be retaliatory. If your child has an IEP do him or her a favor and GO ELSEWHERE.
- Posted by Parent - jlfre