Burlington Elementary School
Burlington Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Burlington Elementary School's student population of 892 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||892 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Burlington Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#535 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boone County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Stephens Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 641 students
5687 Hwy 237
Burlington, KY 41005
(859)334-4460 1.1 PK-5 641
- Burlington Camp Ernst Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1042 students
6515 Camp Ernst Rd
Burlington, KY 41005
(859)534-4000 1.5 6-8 1042
- Hebron Boone County Area Technology Center
3320 Cougar Path
Hebron, KY 41048
(859)689-7855 2.5 n/a n/a
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.