- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 104 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 9%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Chester-joplin-inverness School?
104 students attend Chester-joplin-inverness School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
91% of Chester-joplin-inverness School students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Black, 2% of students are Hawaiian, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Chester-joplin-inverness School?
Chester-joplin-inverness School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Chester-joplin-inverness School offer ?
Chester-joplin-inverness School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Chester-joplin-inverness School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities