Chestnut Ridge Midle School
- Chestnut Ridge Midle School's student population of 699 students has grown by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||699 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chestnut Ridge Midle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1318 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Washington Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sewell Washington Township High School Grades: 9-12 | 2279 students
519 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856)589-8500 1.3 9-12 2279
- Sewell Wedgwood Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 472 students
236 Hurffville Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856)227-8110 1.4 1-5 472
- Blackwood Bells Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 446 students
227 Greentree Rd
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(856)589-8441 1.8 1-5 446
- Pitman Pitman High School Grades: 9-12 | 411 students
225 Linden Ave
Pitman, NJ 08071
(856)589-2121 1.8 9-12 411
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.