Chief Paul Memorial School
Chief Paul Memorial School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alaska for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Chief Paul Memorial School's student population of 212 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chief Paul Memorial School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lower Kuskokwim School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chefornak Chaputnguak School Grades: PK-12 | 146 students
102 Village Road
Chefornak, AK 99561
(907)867-8700 17.5 PK-12 146
- Kwigillingok Kwigillingok School Grades: PK-12 | 118 students
108 Village Road
Kwigillingok, AK 99622
(907)588-8629 30.6 PK-12 118
- Kongiganak Ayagina'ar Elitnaurvik Grades: PK-12 | 183 students
106 Village Road
Kongiganak, AK 99545
(907)557-5551 39.6 PK-12 183
- Tuntutuliak Lewis Angapak Memorial School Grades: PK-12 | 148 students
119 Village Road
Tuntutuliak, AK 99680
(907)256-2415 54.8 PK-12 148
I wish I can go back to see the school..
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Memphis Chadwick
Special education law is not easy to decipher, with several regulations that govern special education services for disabled students. In this article, learn about the core components of the laws, rights, and individual education plans that can help create the best public school environment for your child.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.