Chiefland Elementary School
- Chiefland Elementary School's student population of 750 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||750 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chiefland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2525 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LEVY School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chiefland Chiefland Middle High School Grades: 6-12 | 770 students
808 N Main St
Chiefland, FL 32626
(352)493-6000 0.7 6-12 770
- Chiefland Nature Coast Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 68 students
6830 Nw 140th St
Chiefland, FL 32626
(352)490-0700 3.6 6-8 68
- Trenton Trenton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 797 students
1350 Sw State Road 26
Trenton, FL 32693
(352)463-3224 9.4 PK-5 797
- Cross City Dixie County Adult Center Grades: AE
16077 Ne 19hwy Bldg 2
Cross City, FL 32628
(352)498-6144 10.0 AE n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.