Trenton Elementary School
- Trenton Elementary School's student population of 797 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||797 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Trenton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1390 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GILCHRIST School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trenton Gilchrist Virtual Instruction Program Grades: K-12 | 3 students
310 Nw 11th Ave
Trenton, FL 32693
(352)463-3200 0.7 K-12 3
- Chiefland Nature Coast Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 68 students
6830 Nw 140th St
Chiefland, FL 32626
(352)490-0700 6.5 6-8 68
- Chiefland Chiefland Middle High School Grades: 6-12 | 770 students
808 N Main St
Chiefland, FL 32626
(352)493-6000 9.0 6-12 770
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.