Trenton High School
- Trenton High School's student population of 678 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||678 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Trenton High School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1050 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GILCHRIST School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trenton Gilchrist Virtual Instruction Program Grades: K-12 | 3 students
310 Nw 11th Ave
Trenton, FL 32693
(352)463-3200 0.1 K-12 3
- Trenton Trenton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 797 students
1350 Sw State Road 26
Trenton, FL 32693
(352)463-3224 0.8 PK-5 797
- Chiefland Nature Coast Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 68 students
6830 Nw 140th St
Chiefland, FL 32626
(352)490-0700 7.3 6-8 68
- Bell Bell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 585 students
2771 E Bell Ave
Bell, FL 32619
(352)463-3275 9.4 PK-5 585
This school is only about who you know, not what they no!! There only concern is getting rid of any child that struggles with the testing, even when they have passing grades. Most of our children in this area drop out, or graduate at the age of 19. There is no summer school for all grades. We need to change the school system.
- Posted by Parent - tommi
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.