China Primary School
- China Primary School's student population of 257 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- China Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#507 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 18 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- China Village China Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 190 students
773 Lakeview Drive
China Village, ME 04926
(207)445-1500 0.1 5-8 190
- Palermo Palermo Consolidated School Grades: K-8 | 139 students
501 Route 3
Palermo, ME 04354
(207)993-2352 4.0 K-8 139
- Vassalboro Vassalboro Community School Grades: PK-8 | 403 students
1116 Webber Pond Rd
Vassalboro, ME 04989
(207)923-3100 6.2 PK-8 403
- Albion Albion Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 117 students
20 School Street
Albion, ME 04910
(207)437-2616 7.6 K-6 117
- Waterville Winslow High School Grades: 9-12 | 466 students
20 Danielson St
Waterville, ME 04901
(207)872-1990 8.9 9-12 466
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.