Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School
- Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School's student population of 587 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||587 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4303 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oceanside Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School is San Diego Neighborhood Homeschools (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oceanside San Diego Neighborhood Homeschools Grades: K-12 | 134 students
3548 Seagate Way Ste. 140
Oceanside, CA 92052
(760)295-1117 0.3 K-12 134
- Oceanside Pacific View Charter Grades: K-12 | 490 students
3670 Ocean Ranch Blvd.
Oceanside, CA 92056
(760)757-0161 0.8 K-12 490
- Oceanside Martin Luther King Junior Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1,380 student
1290 Ivey Ranch Rd.
Oceanside, CA 92057
(760)901-8800 1.1 6-8 1,380
- Oceanside Ivey Ranch Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 738 students
4275 Via Rancho Rd.
Oceanside, CA 92057
(760)966-4800 1.3 K-5 738
- Vista Casita Center For Science/math/technology Grades: K-5 | 588 students
260 Cedar Dr.
Vista, CA 92084
(760)724-8442 1.4 K-5 588
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.