Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School
- Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School's student population of 634 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||634 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4978 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oceanside Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oceanside San Diego Neighborhood Homeschools Grades: K-12 | 133 students
3548 Seagate Way Ste. 140
Oceanside, CA 92052
(760)295-1117 0.3 K-12 133
- Oceanside Pacific View Charter Grades: K-12 | 492 students
3670 Ocean Ranch Blvd.
Oceanside, CA 92056
(760)757-0161 0.8 K-12 492
- Oceanside Martin Luther King Junior Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1467 students
1290 Ivey Ranch Rd.
Oceanside, CA 92057
(760)901-8800 1.1 6-8 1467
- Oceanside Ivey Ranch Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 758 students
4275 Via Rancho Rd.
Oceanside, CA 92057
(760)966-4800 1.3 K-5 758
- Vista Casita Center For Science/math/technology Grades: K-5 | 588 students
260 Cedar Dr.
Vista, CA 92084
(760)724-8442 1.4 K-5 588
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.