Christa Mcauliffe School
- Christa Mcauliffe School's student population of 410 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Christa Mcauliffe School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#162 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Concord School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Christa Mcauliffe School is Granite State Arts Academy Charter School (0.2 miles away)
- The nearest middle school, elementary school is The Birches Academy Of Academics - Art A Public Charter School (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salem The Birches Academy Of Academics - Art A Public Charter School Grades: K-8 | 223 students
419 South Broadway 2nd Floor
Salem, NH 03079
(603)458-6399 0.2 K-8 223
- Manchester Making Community Connections Charter School (h) Grades: 9-12 | 53 students
60 Rogers St Unit 203
Manchester, NH 03103
(603)935-7488 0.2 9-12 53
- Plymouth Mountain Village Charter School Grades: 1-5 | 73 students
13 Nh Route 25
Plymouth, NH 03264
(603)536-3900 0.2 1-5 73
- Manchester Polaris Charter School Grades: 1-6 | 111 students
100 Coolidge Ave
Manchester, NH 03102
(603)634-0034 0.2 1-6 111
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.