- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 218 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 31:1
- Minority Enrollment: 67%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in OH)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Cincinnati Technology Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cincinnati Technology Academy's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Cincinnati Technology Academy?
How many students attend Cincinnati Technology Academy?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cincinnati Technology Academy?
What grades does Cincinnati Technology Academy offer ?
What school district is Cincinnati Technology Academy part of?
Review Cincinnati Technology Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities