- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 749 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 20%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5% in LA
- Math Proficiency: 95% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 96% (Top 5%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), LA Dept. of Education
Claiborne School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Claiborne School's ranking?
Claiborne School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for: Highest overall rank (Top 5%), Highest math proficiency (Top 5%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
95% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 64% LA state average), while 96% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 70% LA state average).
How many students attend Claiborne School?
749 students attend Claiborne School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
80% of Claiborne School students are White, 6% of students are Asian, 6% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Claiborne School?
Claiborne School has a student ration of 20:1, which is higher than the Louisiana state average of 17:1.
What grades does Claiborne School offer ?
Claiborne School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Claiborne School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities