Clarence B. Lamb Elementary School
- Clarence B. Lamb Elementary School's student population of 403 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-4|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clarence B. Lamb Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1255 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Hanover Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wrightstown North Hanover Township Upper Elementary School Grades: 5-6 | 286 students
351 Monmouth Road
Wrightstown, NJ 08652
(609)738-2622 0.3 5-6 286
- Joint Base Mdl Atlantis Elementary School Grades: 1-2 | 209 students
3 School Road
Joint Base Mdl, NJ 08641
(609)738-2653 1.8 1-2 209
- Joint Base Mdl Discovery Elementary School Grades: PK-K | 302 students
2 School Road
Joint Base Mdl, NJ 08641
(609)738-2652 1.9 PK-K 302
- New Egypt New Egypt Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 315 students
115 Evergreen Road
New Egypt, NJ 08533
(609)758-6800 3.0 6-8 315
- Wrightstown New Hanover Township School Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
122 Fort Dix Street
Wrightstown, NJ 08562
(609)723-2139 3.2 PK-8 190
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.