Clay Charter Academy
- Clay Charter Academy's student population of 432 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clay Charter Academy is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clay School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middleburg Coppergate Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 489 students
3460 Copper Colts Court
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)291-5594 2.9 PK-6 489
- Middleburg Doctors Inlet Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 732 students
2634 County Road 220
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)213-3000 3.5 PK-6 732
- Orange Park Oakleaf High School Grades: 8-12 | 2331 students
4035 Plantation Oaks Blvd
Orange Park, FL 32065
(904)213-1900 3.6 8-12 2331
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.