Clearbrook Elementary School
- Clearbrook Elementary School's student population of 342 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2012)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clearbrook Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,796 schools in Virginia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#563 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Roanoke County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roanoke Green Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 500 students
3838 Overdale Rd
Roanoke, VA 24018
(540)772-7556 1.3 PK-5 500
- Roanoke Crystal Spring Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 324 students
2620 Carolina Ave Sw
Roanoke, VA 24014
(540)853-2976 1.8 PK-5 324
- Roanoke James Madison Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 630 students
1160 Overland Rd Sw
Roanoke, VA 24015
(540)853-2351 2.0 6-8 630
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.