Cleveland Elementary School
- Cleveland Elementary School's student population of 280 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cleveland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1528 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rowan-Salisbury s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Ulla Mt Ulla Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 290 students
13155 Nc 801 Hwy
Mount Ulla, NC 28125
(704)278-2750 4.9 K-5 290
- Woodleaf Woodleaf Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 345 students
9055 School St
Woodleaf, NC 27054
(704)278-2203 5.8 PK-5 345
- Salisbury Hurley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 498 students
625 Hurley School Rd
Salisbury, NC 28147
(704)639-3038 7.2 K-5 498
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.