West Rowan High School
West Rowan High School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- West Rowan High School's student population of 1,079 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 63 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,079 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Rowan High School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1500 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rowan-Salisbury s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Cleveland Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 280 students
107 School St
Cleveland, NC 27013
(704)278-2131 3.5 K-5 280
- Salisbury Hurley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 498 students
625 Hurley School Rd
Salisbury, NC 28147
(704)639-3038 4.5 K-5 498
- Mount Ulla Mt Ulla Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 290 students
13155 Nc 801 Hwy
Mount Ulla, NC 28125
(704)278-2750 4.7 K-5 290
- Woodleaf Woodleaf Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 345 students
9055 School St
Woodleaf, NC 27054
(704)278-2203 6.2 PK-5 345
Ihave found that the time that i have spent at this school has been the best time that i have ever had
- Posted by Student/Alumni - a_167
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.