- The student population of 697 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 9% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||697 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.51 is more than the state average of 0.45. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Rowan-salisbury s School District's student population of 20,111 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,684 in this district is less than the state average of $15,636. The district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,795 is less than the state average of $15,099. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Rowan-salisbury s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||20,111||912|
|District Total Revenue||$175 MM||$14 MM|
|District Spending||$177 MM||$14 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,684||$15,636|
|District Spending / Student||$8,795||$15,099|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SalisburyHurley Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 581 students
625 Hurley School Rd
Salisbury, NC 28147
Mount UllaWest Rowan High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1089 students
8050 Nc 801 Hwy
Mount Ulla, NC 28125
WoodleafWoodleaf Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 378 students
9055 School St
Woodleaf, NC 27054
SalisburyIsenberg Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 430 students
2800 Jake Alexander Blvd N
Salisbury, NC 28147
ClevelandCleveland Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 291 students
107 School St
Cleveland, NC 27013
This is from a grandparent. My grandson is so happy (so far) after being at Hurley School. He said he couldn't talk anytime there, but at West he can. Little things like being able to chew gum and have his cell phone are like rewards. No complaints yet. He even wants to get to school early to have breakfast. So glad he was able to transfer there where he has friends. Thank you!
- Posted by Parent - schum