Southeast Middle School
- The student population of 801 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has declined by 11% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||801 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.51 is more than the state average of 0.45. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Rowan-salisbury s School District's student population of 20,111 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,191 in this district is less than the state average of $11,110. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,895 is less than the state average of $11,529. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Rowan-salisbury s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||20,111||912|
|District Total Revenue||$182 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$176 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,191||$11,110|
|District Spending / Student||$8,895||$11,529|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SalisburyKoontz Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 553 students
685 East Ritchie Rd
Salisbury, NC 28146
FaithFaith Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 432 students
Po Box 161
Faith, NC 28041
China GroveCarson High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1231 students
290 Kress Venture Dr
China Grove, NC 28023
Granite QuarryGranite Quarry Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 493 students
Po Box 279
Granite Quarry, NC 28072
SalisburyKnollwood Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 652 students
3075 Shue Rd
Salisbury, NC 28147
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.