Southeast Middle School
- Southeast Middle School's student population of 776 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||776 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Southeast Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1933 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rowan-Salisbury s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salisbury Koontz Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 477 students
685 East Ritchie Rd
Salisbury, NC 28146
(704)216-0273 1.7 K-5 477
- Faith Faith Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 390 students
1000 School St
Faith, NC 28041
(704)279-3195 2.9 K-5 390
- Granite Quarry Granite Quarry Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 557 students
118 South Walnut St
Granite Quarry, NC 28072
(704)279-2154 3.5 PK-5 557
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.