Carson High School
Carson High School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Carson High School's student population of 1,243 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 70 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,243 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carson High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1481 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rowan-Salisbury s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- China Grove China Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 591 students
514 South Franklin St
China Grove, NC 28023
(704)857-7708 2.3 PK-5 591
- China Grove Bostian Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 332 students
4245 Old Beatty Ford Rd
China Grove, NC 28023
(704)857-2322 2.9 K-5 332
- Salisbury Southeast Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 776 students
1570 Peeler Rd
Salisbury, NC 28146
(704)638-5561 3.4 6-8 776
I need some info on the school schedule
- Posted by Parent - wilha
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.