Clyattville Elementary School
- Clyattville Elementary School's student population of 690 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||690 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clyattville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#674 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lowndes County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pinetta Pinetta Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 206 students
135 Ne Empress Tree Ave
Pinetta, FL 32350
(850)973-5029 6.7 PK-5 206
- Lake Park Lake Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 749 students
604 W Marion Ave
Lake Park, GA 31636
(229)559-5153 7.8 PK-5 749
- Valdosta Moulton-branch Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 603 students
5725 Inner Perimeter Rd
Valdosta, GA 31601
(229)245-2294 8.6 PK-5 603
- Valdosta Westside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 928 students
2470 James Rd
Valdosta, GA 31601
(229)245-2289 9.5 PK-5 928
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.