Coalmont Elementary School
- Coalmont Elementary School's student population of 241 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coalmont Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#71 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grundy County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coalmont Grundy County High School Grades: 9-12 | 721 students
24970 Sr 108
Coalmont, TN 37313
(931)692-5400 2.1 9-12 721
- Gruetli Laager Swiss Memorial Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 179 students
5th Avenue North
Gruetli Laager, TN 37339
(931)779-3129 5.6 K-8 179
- Altamont North Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 294 students
309 Main St
Altamont, TN 37301
(931)692-3710 5.9 K-8 294
- Tracy City Tracy Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 321 students
276 3rd St
Tracy City, TN 37387
(931)592-5741 6.7 PK-8 321
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.