- Colebrook Academy's student population of 124 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Colebrook Academy's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#383 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Colebrook School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colebrook Colebrook Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
27 Dumont St.
Colebrook, NH 03576
(603)237-4801 0.3 PK-8 223
- Canaan Canaan Schools Grades: PK-12 | 189 students
99 School Street
Canaan, VT 05903
(802)266-8910 7.3 PK-12 189
- West Stewartstown Stewartstown Community School Grades: K-8 | 68 students
60 School St.
West Stewartstown, NH 03597
(603)246-7082 7.3 K-8 68
- North Stratford Stratford Public School Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
19 School St.
North Stratford, NH 03590
(603)922-3387 11.9 PK-8 61
- Pittsburg Pittsburg School (high) Grades: 9-12 | 35 students
12 School St
Pittsburg, NH 03592
(603)538-6536 12.0 9-12 35
The only person for that school that should be noticed is mandy, she's the special ed corinator for the schools., she takes notice of children that need help with iep and other special needs as well as other students, she's very nice and understands the needs for children and press adults, thank you mandy. She has my grade., the other teachers need to go back to school
- Posted by Parent - Jean
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.