Colebrook Elementary School
Colebrook Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Hampshire for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Colebrook Elementary School's student population of 223 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Colebrook Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#336 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Colebrook School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canaan Canaan Schools Grades: PK-12 | 189 students
99 School Street
Canaan, VT 05903
(802)266-8910 7.3 PK-12 189
- West Stewartstown Stewartstown Community School Grades: K-8 | 68 students
60 School St.
West Stewartstown, NH 03597
(603)246-7082 7.4 K-8 68
- North Stratford Stratford Public School Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
19 School St.
North Stratford, NH 03590
(603)922-3387 11.6 PK-8 61
- Pittsburg Pittsburg School (high) Grades: 9-12 | 35 students
12 School St
Pittsburg, NH 03592
(603)538-6536 12.3 9-12 35
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.