- The student population of 271 students has grown by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.06 is less than the state average of 0.15. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Colebrook School District's student population of 394 students has grown by 38% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $22,734 in this district is less than the state average of $26,203. The district revenue/student has grown by 11% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $21,803 is less than the state average of $25,182. The district spending/student has grown by 15% over four years.
|School District Name||Colebrook School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||394||434|
|District Total Revenue||$7 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$6 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$22,734||$26,203|
|District Spending / Student||$21,803||$25,182|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColebrookColebrook AcademyGrades: 9-12 | 123 students
13 Academy St.
Colebrook, NH 03576
CanaanCanaan SchoolsGrades: PK-12 | 193 students
99 School Street
Canaan, VT 05903
West StewartstownStewartstown Community SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 75 students
Po Box 120
West Stewartstown, NH 03597
North StratfordStratford Public SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 64 students
19 School St.
North Stratford, NH 03590
PittsburgPittsburg School (high)Grades: 9-12 | 48 students
12 School St
Pittsburg, NH 03592
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.