Collier Elementary School
- Collier Elementary School's student population of 910 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||910 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Collier Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1612 out of 2111 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Littleton Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Avondale Littleton Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 597 students
1252 S. Avondale Boulevard
Avondale, AZ 85323
(623) 478-5600 0.7 PK-8 597
- Avondale Estrella Vista Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 964 students
11905 W. Cocopah Circle North
Avondale, AZ 85323
(623) 478-5600 0.8 K-8 964
- Chandler Legacy Traditional School - Avondale Grades: K-8 | 1,281 student
12320 W Van Buren St
Chandler, AZ 85286
(520) 413-9720 0.9 K-8 1,281
- Tolleson La Joya Community High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,304 students
11650 W. Whyman Avenue
Tolleson, AZ 85353
(623) 478-4000 1.1 9-12 2,304
- Glendale West-mec - La Joya High School Grades: 9-12
11650 W. Whymon Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85305
(623) 738-0000 1.1 9-12 n/a
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.